Liberty Post: Fat 16th Bundle
Receive 12 "Fat 16ths" of Liberty Tana Lawn every month for one year. Each month, we will hand select 12 Tana Lawn fabrics from various collections. Each bundle comes with an inventory of all the fabrics included. This beautifully curated bundle will be the perfect gift for any Liberty Fabrics lover.
Each fat 16th measures approximately 9" x 13."
Monthly Bundle FAQs:
When you purchase the subscription, you will be charged immediately for the first month. Your billing date will then be changed to occur on the 1st of each month.
- All bundles will be shipped 1-3 business days after the 1st of each month.
- If you order other products with your monthly bundle, everything will ship together after the first of the month. If you would like your other items sooner, please checkout separately.
- United States shipping: US Liberty Post Subscriptions ship for free.
- International shipping: shipping charges will be calculated during checkout.
- If you would like to receive previous months' bundles, please contact us.
- Your subscription can be canceled at any time.
Love the fabric and the different colors.
Plan on making a rail fence or 4.5 in squares for a table runner. Love to have multiple colors in a project. Going to wait for a few months to start after I have 4 or 5 bundles
I love my monthly Liberty bundle. The color choices each month are lovely and all blend with each other. it's such a joy each month to receive.
I love receiving the Duck A Dilly box each month. The fabric is always so beautiful & I am delighted with the unique packaging.
I have worked with other Liberty fabric, but have not decided what I’m going to do with these pieces. It will definitely be something very special.
I love my subscription to Liberty Post. I have been a subscriber for some time now and collection is just amazing. I have done so much with the fat 16th, it is amazing to me how far it will go. I love the card with the fabric photo. If I need more of a certain fabric I have an easy reference.
What a great way to collect a nice variety of Liberty of London lovely prints! As a quilter even though it doesn’t sound like much a fat 16th can go a long way! The packaging is absolutely amazing a wonderful way to keep them organized and accessible in my studio!